We are always open for safe viewings, please call or email us to book - Contact us
At Castle View, we want to help ease any anxiety you or a family member might have about your move, leaving you feeling confident and looking forward to moving into your new home. We fully appreciate that not everyone understands the benefits life in a retirement village can bring. In fact, we often hear residents say they wish they’d made the move earlier, which is why we are delighted to offer potential purchasers the chance to ‘try before you buy’.
Try before you buy is designed to help potential purchasers experience a taster of life at Castle View and all the facilities including the spectacular Sky Lounge and roof deck, the restaurant, two bars and lounges and tranquil library.
Call us on 01753 378 127 and we’ll talk you through it.
1. Subject to availability, for a single person or a couple to stay in a fully furnished one bedroom apartment and dependent upon a short interview with the team at Castle View and being able to evidence they comply with at least, but not limited to the following criteria: Proof of identity and age (over 55s) will be required Confirmation of any current health conditions that the Castle View team should be aware of, for their own safety and in the interests of Castle View residents.
2. ‘Try before buy’ is on a rental basis subject to availability, minimum of two consecutive nights (maximum of seven). Payment in advance.
3. Temporary residents will receive a key (or similar) for access to the development throughout the stay, enabling access as they wish, on the condition that the key (or similar) is returned at the end of their stay.
4. Parking is also subject to availability and that pets are not permitted, nor smoking.
5. Whilst Castle View benefits from a high level of security, Castle View Retirement Village, Windsor, cannot accept responsibility for the security of their personal belongings during their stay and any loss or damage to such personal belongings will be at their own risk.